Were you looking for the character?
Week 1, titled Daddy Dearest, is the first set of levels in Friday Night Funkin'.
Week 1 takes place on "The Stage". This location is inside of an auditorium with a bare semi-circular theatre stage. The stage consists of brown wooden flooring, large red curtains with small purple frills at the top, floor stage lights and a dark purple brick wall.
After a set of notes for Boyfriend is finished, he will always strike a V-sign pose unless the player misses during the animation. This only applies to the first track, as well as Tutorial, which shares the same location.
- Week 1 is the first week in the game that's named after its antagonist, the second being Pico, and the third being Tankman.
- This is also the only week that does not have something moving in the background.
- Before update 0.2.1, Tutorial was part of Week 1's track lineup. Until it was separated, this made Week 1 the longest week in the game with 4 songs.
- Due to this, Week 1 is the only week in the game to share a background.
- The V-sign pose seen in Bopeebo was originally used to fix a bug in the Ludum Dare prototype where Boyfriend would be stuck with the last animation he used. Because this was fixed in the Newgrounds release, the animation was kept in.
- Tankman mentions this week in one of his Game Over phrases.
|Tutorial||Girlfriend | Tutorial|
|Week 1||Daddy Dearest | Bopeebo - Fresh - Dadbattle|
|Week 2||Skid and Pump | Spookeez - South|
Monster | Monster (Song)
|Week 3||Pico | Pico (Song) - Philly - Blammed|
|Week 4||Mommy Mearest | Satin Panties - High - M.I.L.F|
|Week 5||Daddy Dearest & Mommy Mearest | Cocoa - Eggnog|
Monster | Winter Horrorland
|Week 6||Senpai | Senpai (Song) - Roses|
Spirit | Thorns
|Week 7||Tankman | Ugh - Guns - Stress|
|Unused||Boyfriend | Test|
|Game Modes||Story Mode - Freeplay|
|Others||Options - Debug Menu - Donate/Kickstarter|