“It's about damn time.”
― Hank, MADNESS: Project Nexus
Hank J. Wimbleton is an upcoming character for Friday Night Funkin'. He's been confirmed to also be selectable as a playable character in the future.
Hank is a gray-skinned humanoid with a black cross on his face and hands that float separately from his body. He wears a black coat, a black bandana on his head, another black bandana on his face, black goggles with red lenses, gray shoes and black fingerless gloves. Bandages cover a majority of their head beneath their head coverings, due to damage from the past. They hold a knife in one hand and an all-red microphone in the other.
Hank J. Wimbleton is the main protagonist of Madness Combat, a series of Flash animations started on the 25th of July, 2002 by Matt "Krinkels" Jolly. A cunning mercenary from the apocalyptic deserts of Nevada, he is wanted by the A.A.H.W, a weaponized organization dedicated to wiping them out and keeping them in the afterlife. He has to go against the hundreds of agents assigned to kill him for good.
The Madness series has a special Newgrounds holiday named "Madness Day," which occurs on the 22nd of September every year since 2007.
Hank is an uncaring murderer who takes pleasure in killing. They don't care for much other than causing the bloodshed of the people they hate. They have been shown to use any means necessary to kill their enemies.
Despite this, Hank isn't devoid of empathy or any other generic human traits. At one point, he got incredibly excited upon seeing a giant blender, which he then used to kill various grunts. He also protected Sanford by carrying him off the roof after realizing that the Auditor was going to explode once the latter indirectly absorbed Tricky.
- Hank is one of four characters in the game to use guns, the other four being Pico, Daddy Dearest, Tankman and the Tankmen.
- Hank is one of the few characters in the game to have a known surname, the others being Daddy Dearest, Mommy Mearest and Tankman.
- He is also the only known character in the game to have a middle name.
- Hank is the only known character in the game to have previously died and come back to life.
- Hank is ambidextrous.
- Hank is completely hairless.
- Hank has limited knowledge in real estate.
- Hank likes to occasionally dance.
- Krinkels has hinted that no character in the Madness Combat series has a birth gender.
- Hank's character was inspired by the Terminator, Blade and the Grammaton Clerics.
- Krinkels has stated that the "J" in Hank's full name stands for "Motherfucker", which oddly doesn't start with the letter J.
- Many people suspected Hank to be the opponent for Week 8. However, ninjamuffin99 stated this to be false during a live stream, meaning that he will be the future opponent of another week.
- Hank is asexual, described by Krinkels as an "ace sigma."
- Hank's physical strength and speed came naturally, and not by doing any fitness routine.
- Hank is not a hero, but he is not a "villain" either; in Nevada, everyone is horrible.
- Hank is somewhat dense, as "he has a hard time staying alive."
- Standing at 6'2 (1.88 meters), Hank is the tallest of him, Sanford and Deimos.
- This also makes Hank the only character in Friday Night Funkin' whose height has been confirmed.
View Hank J. Wimbleton's full gallery here.
|Main Characters||Boyfriend - Girlfriend|
|Antagonists||Daddy Dearest - Skid and Pump - Monster - Pico - Mommy Mearest - Senpai - Spirit - Tankman|
|Upcoming||Cassette Girl - Hank J. Wimbleton - Ritz The Rat - Cassandra|
|Scrapped or Unused||Lucky Boy|
|Background Characters||Henchmen - Mall Santa - Background Freaks - Tankmen|